I got my February BoxyCharm and I am so excited to share what I received in my box. For those of you who don’t know, BoxyCharm is a subscription box for beauty products that costs $21/month. I used to subscribe to Birchbox, another beauty subscription box, but I recently changed over to BoxyCharm.
With BoxyCharm, you get FIVE full-sized beauty products in each box!
Here’s what I got in my February box and my thoughts!
- CoverFX Shimmer Veil: This is a liquid highlighter in a very pretty color! This box was all about fun highlight, so this was definitely a great item.
- Crown Brush Pro Brush Trio: Who doesn’t love more brushes?? This was an awesome item because you get not one, but THREE, great quality brushes. I have not used these particular brushes yet, but I have another Crown brush that I love! No doubt the quality will be the same.
- Bellapierre Shimmer Powder: This shimmer powder is to die for! I got it in purple, so I honestly have no idea what kind of occassion I will use it for, but I anticipate a BOLD eyelid in my near future.
- Naked Cosmetics Holographic Highlighter Palette: I already LOVE this highlighter palette. It is extremely comparable to the beautiful Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit, but without the price premium since it came in my BoxyCharm.
- Vintage by Jessika Liebskind Eyeliner Pencil: I started using this pencil as soon as the box came in! I like to opt for an eyepencil over liquid eyeliner sometimes because I personally find it easier to apply. Even though this particular pencil is made for smokey eye definition, it became an instant favorite of mine. I tried it on, loved it, and stashed in in my everyday makeup baggy that gets stuffed in my purse.
Of course, there are other items that you could have received in the February box, but these are the ones that personally came in mine. Do you have any experience with any of these products that you would like to share? Did you get something different in your BoxyCharm?
To sign up for BoxyCharm, use my referral link!