I don’t know about you, but coming home to a subscription box is like the greatest little monthly treat EVER–especially when it’s makeup. This month’s BoxyCharm knocked it out of the park with an entire full sized eyeshadow palette and some seriously intense mascara. Here’s what I got in my March BoxyCharm!
- PÜR The Complexion Authority Eyeshadow Palette: This eyeshadow palette is great for any occasion. My favorite part of eyeshadow palettes that come in a BoxyCharm is their size. This one is perfect to take on any trip with you and the colors are great to create multiple looks.
- Pretty Vulgar Make Them Blush: The blush that came in my box is a strong pink, and I was nervous at first I wouldn’t be able to rock it since it is so bright. But blush secrets do the trick: just lightly dab it on with a brush (after you’ve tapped out any excess) and you are good to go!
- South Mane Beauty Eye Gels: Ok, so I haven’t tried these yet but I am dying to. BRB!
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Smokey Eye Brush Set: New brushes = less brush cleaning, and that’s always a win in my book. This full-sized brush trio is meant for carving out the perfect smokey eye and they are lovely.
- Butter London Double Decker Lashes Mascara: Um, wow. I left this one for last because I was honestly shook when I used it for the first time. No more lousy mascaras–THIS IS IT. I don’t think I have ever used a mascara that is so volumizing before and this one is so insane I will have to save it’s use for those all-out nights.
Seems like the boxes this month were mostly the same but the mascara tube was a variant. Do you have any experience with any of these products that you would like to share? Did you get something different in your BoxyCharm?
To sign up for BoxyCharm, use my referral link!