This month’s BoxyCharm varied a LOT, which is super exciting! Each box had one of five different Colour Pop palettes, one of two highlighters, and one of two lipstick options as well. Here is what I got in my box:
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vaccum Cleaner: I will just go ahead and say that I love all Dr. Brandt products, I have never been disappointed with any of them and this one won’t either.
- ColourPop Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette: I am seriously digging the colors in this palette, but it’s honestly too shimmery for my taste. I actually already have the You Had Me At Hello palette and I LOVE it! I am thinking of saving this Golden State of Mind palette for a giveaway! Make sure to subscribe to my blog via email so that you can be notified of a giveaway!
- The BrowGal The Instatint Tinted Eyebrow Gel: I feel like this just became my new favorite product ever. Although the packaging feels a little flimsy for my taste, this is the lazy girl’s perfect eyebrow filling option. Instead of meticulously shaping and shading with a pencil, you can just swipe this mascara-like brush over your eyebrows for an instantly fuller look. Seriously I might not touch an eyebrow pencil on a weekday ever again.
- Adesse Hi Definition Liquid Lipstick: This is probably the first product I received in a Boxycharm that was a complete miss for me. I dislike the texture of this lipstick and the applicator is awful. Not to mention, I am not a fan of the glossiness or the color itself either.
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Liquid Highlighter: I opt for a liquid product wherever I can over creams and powders. I feel like liquids are a lot easier to apply and you can control the amount better. This is why I am loving this highlighter from Tarte. Sometimes I feel like my highlight gets cakey since I usually use a cream or powder, and I am a little scared of wearing it sometimes. However, this liquid highlight will relieve all my worries!
Did you get something different in your BoxyCharm? Which product was your favorite?
To sign up for BoxyCharm, use my referral link!