The 5 beauty products that serve a purpose you never knew you needed off-road!
- Burt’s Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm, $3: Give your thirsty lips a whole lot of love with our lip balm with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural, it happily hydrates and revitalizes your lips with a hint of color. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also try this same brand’s lip balm in different flavors.
- PINK Travel Sized Body Mist in Fresh & Clean, $10: Freshen up on the go! Refreshing travel body mist from our PINK collection shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent. This is my favorite body spray of all time and this Fresh & Clean scent can take you from trail to dinner in three sprays flat!
- Smashbox Cosmetics Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35, $42: With five benefits in one, it can take the place of your regular moisturizer, foundation, concealer, and sunscreen. The tinted formula primes, perfects, hydrates, protects, and controls shine-causing oil—for a flawless finish no matter if it’s on or off set. While out wheeling, it helps to wear sunscreen to protect from the sun’s dangerous rays. This product takes care of that, PLUS the GLAM.
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Super-Curling & Lifting Mascara, $24: This super-curling mascara gives lashes major curl for a wide-eyed, wide-awake look. The formula itself imparts a satiny finish and doesn’t smudge or flake. The key to easy glam on the trail is this mascara!
- Sephora Collection Tough As Nails Deluxe Manicure Kit, $20: This deluxe manicure set gives you all the essentials to in case you have a nail emergency on the trail! (You know, breaking nails happens sometimes when you’re out being a badass offroad!). The set comes in a durable zippered case for safe travel and storage.